Email Marketing to Get More Customers
Learn & Implement Chloe's easy system to increase Email Signups, AND build a converting Welcome Campaign
"We realised that we were significantly under-investing in our email marketing. [Chloe] opened our eyes to this, we took the advice... and implemented what became a very successful plan."
Andy Beresford, Home Leisure Direct
Participant in another program run by Chloe
Need a straightforward, reliable way to increase your online sales?
Increasing your email sign up rate, and then using a well-crafted Welcome Campaign is a tried and tested way to bring new customers into your eCommerce business.
A surprisingly high number of businesses are failing to implement this no-brainer tactic, this course will help you step ahead of the pack.
This course will show you:
- How to build the system for your own business.
- How to get the welcome campaign emails just right for your customers, so that over 20% of them convert to buyers within 6 months of signing up
- The optimisation process to get the email sign up rate on your website to over 5%
- How to use other marketing methods to cost effectively drive more customers into your email list
Following the steps in this course will enable you to build an email marketing system that has the power to meet all your customer acquisition targets.
This is the single most important marketing strategy you will build this year.
What's especially great about it is... once you've built it, it just keeps delivering. Week in, week out.
Secret Case Study...
One of my clients (who has to remain nameless - ah the suspense!) followed the methods in this course, they are now:
- getting 22% of their signups to convert within 6 months of signing up
- getting twice as many sign ups per week
The most amazing thing about this case study is... they haven't done everything in the course yet!!
You can do this too.
This course is for you if...
- You want to increase your new customer acquisition substantially
- You know you need a Welcome Campaign, but just can't work out what to say in it
- You're frustrated at how few of the visitors to your website actually buy
You can see the current, full content in the Class Curriculum below, but here's the headlines:
Increase your email sign ups from your existing website traffic
- Make it easy for visitors to sign up
- How to use pop ups to increase sign up rate, whilst not annoying your customers! (or Google!)
- Creating the best sign up form
- What call to actions to use
- The thank you page
Increase your email sign ups with offsite marketing
- Increase email sign ups with Partnerships and Competitions
- Advertising for email sign ups (including Facebook Lead Ads)
Converting 20% (or More!) of your sign ups - The Welcome Sequence
- The first email
- What content to include
- How many to send
- Who to send them to
- To include an offer, or not...
- And other sticky questions!
- Full testing plan
- Tech bonuses with instructions for specific website and email systems
PLUS - stacks of examples!
Please note: all prices are quoted exVAT,
VAT will be applied as appropriate to your location during the checkout process.
Your eCommerce Marketing Problem Solver
Chloë Thomas has been working in eCommerce since 2003, and running her own businesses since 2007. Throughout her focus has been on learning how to increase orders, up customer retention, and recruit new customers cost effectively.
Chloë advises retailers of all sizes, from multichannel operations with sales of many millions, to brand new startups looking for those first 100 customers. Her primary focus is on working with businesses who have sales under £1 million to help them take the leap from 0->100 customers, from 100->1,000 customers and on.
- Power Retail (Australia) named Chloë as one of the top 10 eCommerce commentators in the world.
- Within 6 months of launch Chloë's eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast was the top eCommerce podcast in the UK.
- eCommerce coach, mentor and consultant at eCommerce MasterPlan since May 2012.
- Chloë has published 5 books on eCommerce, including the best sellers Customer Persuasion and B2B eCommerce MasterPlan
- And she is an in-demand as a contributor to events and publications such as Internet Retailing (Australia), eCommerce Expo, Internet Retailing Expo, Internet Retailing Conference, Direct Commerce Association.
StartIntroduction: Email sign ups from your existing website traffic (3:49)
StartThe full section Slide Deck - download now
StartGetting the signup form right - how many fields? (4:09)
StartGetting the signup form right - trust tweaks (10:03)
PreviewGetting the sign up form right - call to actions (8:59)
StartCall to Action - Create a compelling sign up call to action (11:12)
StartCall to Action - Create an offer based sign up call to action (10:04)
StartCall to Action - Create a freebie to incentivise the sign up (8:23)
StartCall to Action - Create a competition to incentivise the sign up (6:08)
StartGet your Thank You Page Right (19:16)
StartOnsite Sign ups / Make it easy for customers to sign up on your site (5:03)
StartPop ups - why you need them (3:20)
StartStaying on the right side of Google with your pop ups (2:21)
StartYour First Pop up (2:59)
StartA word on GDPR (2:15)
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: £249
Frequently Asked Questions
"Chloë Thomas’s encyclopaedic knowledge of eCommerce businesses around the world, together with real-life examples of how to persuade your website visitors make this a must for your eCommerce self-development!"
Pascal Culverhouse, Founder & Managing Director electrictobacconist.co.uk
Praise for Chloe's book 'Customer Persuasion'
A last word from Chloe
I'm Chloe Thomas, founder of eCommerce MasterPlan and the teacher for this course.
EVERYTHING I do it about helping eCommerce businesses grow and succeed. That's because I find it really frustrating to see a business failing simply because of a lack of knowledge.
In 2016 I decided the next step to help me to this is to create online courses so no matter where in the world you are, no matter when you're in the right place to learn, you get my help to build your business.
The next challenge was to work out which course to start with - well, to be honest, it wasn't a challenge at all. It was a no-brainer! It had to be about email capture and welcome sequences.
- Very few eCommerce businesses find creating a Welcome Campaign easy - and I have a method to make it easy.
- I've seen this system drive great sales for all different kinds of business (and not just in online retail!) - yet very few places are talking about.
- I like simple solutions, that keep delivering - this is easy to setup, costs very little, and just keeps delivering for you!
I'm really excited to help you improve your business.
PS - I will personally respond to any questions you have now, or once you're taking the course - so you won't get stuck not knowing what to do. So enroll now!
Tester of the systems outlined in the course
Please note all prices below are exVAT
VAT will be added as relevant for your location
30 Day Money Back Guarantee