Create your eCommerce MasterPlan
9 part video series to walk you through creating your eCommerce MasterPlanWatch Promo
Eager to get your eCommerce MasterPlan up and running quickly? Well, the fastest way is to join the Online Training Course ‘Create Your eCommerce MasterPlan’.
It’s a 9 part video course (with supporting workbook) that will take you through building your eCommerce MasterPlan step by step.
The Create Your eCommerce Master Plan program is perfect for you if:
- You’re looking to improve your knowledge of eCommerce in preparation for getting your business up and selling
- You have a business that’s selling online that you’re ready to get serious about
- You’re thinking of starting to sell online and want to know what it takes and how to succeed
- You’re an online marketer looking to up-skill for the next job opportunity in eCommerce marketing
- 9 video lessons
- 9 workbooks
- You have access to them all on day one
There is one video for each of the 9 Chapters in the eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8 – The course modules are:
- Video 1. Identify your eCommerce Business Structure
Choosing the right structure so that your business can accommodate and support your eCommerce goals. How to choose the right structure, implement it, and most importantly, how to stick to it!
- Video 2. Identify the Scale of your Product Range
Assess the scale of products you wish to offer. How to select a niche market, and the benefits of doing so.
- Video 3. Differentiate your business
Where do you fit into your industry, and how do you stand out from your competitors? Identify the key components of your business that support and drive your company identity, branding, and marketing.
- Video 4. Build the right website
How to create a website that facilitates eCommerce. What platform to use, how to build web traffic, and the methods of, and barriers to, generating sales.
- Video 5. Build your business for profit and growth
Examining pricing, margins and profit. Will you be able to sell products at a competitive price whilst covering your costs and making a profit?
- Video 6. Select your products and promotions
How to identify and meet demand. Choosing products, pricing them, and when and how to discount. What does your market want, and what sells well?
- Video 7. Research your marketing plan
Understanding customers, undertaking research, assessing competitors. Completing SWOT analyses, choosing marketing channels, using research to drive marketing.
- Video 8. Creating your marketing plan
Making your marketing plan fit with your brand and your eCommerce Master Plan. What will you do, when will you do it, and how much will it cost?
- Video 9. Test, measure and optimise your marketing
How to test, what to test, and how to use the results to adapt your strategy and marketing plan.
Your eCommerce Marketing Problem Solver
Chloë Thomas has been working in eCommerce since 2003, and running her own businesses since 2007. Throughout her focus has been on learning how to increase orders, up customer retention, and recruit new customers cost effectively.
Chloë advises retailers of all sizes, from multichannel operations with sales of many millions, to brand new startups looking for those first 100 customers. Her primary focus is on working with businesses who have sales under £1 million to help them take the leap from 0->100 customers, from 100->1,000 customers and on.
- Power Retail (Australia) named Chloë as one of the top 10 eCommerce commentators in the world.
- Within 6 months of launch Chloë's eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast was the top eCommerce podcast in the UK.
- eCommerce coach, mentor and consultant at eCommerce MasterPlan since May 2012.
- Chloë has published 5 books on eCommerce, including the best sellers Customer Persuasion and B2B eCommerce MasterPlan
- And she is an in-demand as a contributor to events and publications such as Internet Retailing (Australia), eCommerce Expo, Internet Retailing Expo, Internet Retailing Conference, Direct Commerce Association.